Friday 5 October 2012

Sharps Connoisseur range

Being a PR myself I am ashamed to say it has taken me far too long to post this up, having received the samples to try. Sorry Sharp's http://www.sharpsbrewery.co.uk/ - but it's finally up!
 
Until very recently I always thought I hated beer but at a recent tasting presentation by Thornbridge Brewery I was shown that's not true at all - it all depends on the type of beer I've been tasting!
 
So I was interested to try the new range by Sharp's - the Connoisseur's choice range of premium beers.  All designed to work well with food!
 
Now, I didn't get to try them all as i'm afraid I came home to discover my husband had tucked into them as i'd left them in the fridge unguarded! He,however, loved them, and I managed to taste some of the Single Brew.
 
It has a fresh, herbal lemon aroma (according to the website) and i'd have to agree. It was very light and clean in flavour. Fantastic with a piece of fish or a salad.
 
 
 
Definitely worth a try - buy online from http://www.sharpsbrewery.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment