Friday 19 August 2011

Venetian Style Tapas

I love Tapas.  I love the whole sharing, passing around ritual and love even more the fact that you get to try a bit of everything without really trying...which is why i'm excited to hear about the new Venetian Style Tapas at Zizzi. Launching in September (so just a couple of weeks to wait) the tapas dishes give us a taster of Italian Tapas. Originally from Venice, you can now try this across the country.
Dishes range from Polenta Croccante - crunchy nuggets of polenta - to Arancini, mini risotto balls with mozzarella, peas and a tomato chilli sauce,
I've never been that keen on Zizzi, as it's always felt like a bit of a 'poorer sister' of pizza express...but I think these new dishes may well persuade me otherwise.

Don't worry, i'll let you know what i think when September comes around!




No comments:

Post a Comment